Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heart Break Blvd.

Since there is no recognition with case management, in tears, I turn south, to State and Federal agencies, who took a vow, and a pledge during their job interview to assist people who live daily with brains that have decided to no longer function properly, And when I cry for help, and try to tell them my needs, hopes and dreams, they in a sometimes very nasty manner, tell me they are very aware of what my needs are, yet their needs and mine do not match. And my dreams of independence become an empty void. This lane was again a waste of time and hope. They get paid I get NOTHING. so I turn to the East.

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing blog. It brings me to tears. The sad things that happen to such good people. There are many people with brain injuries that are alone and with this blog, I hope that others will read and follow. I also hope that family members also follow this blog so that they read the pain that we ourselves can cause and not even realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of a friend right now. Would you be my friend? I can no longer get the help I need.

    ReplyDelete